About The Retreat
Tamborine Retreat offers an open plan lounge & dining room, with french doors opening out onto the rainforest and large sliding glass doors opening onto the covered veranda and a magnificent coastal view. High pitched ceilings and abundant glass work together to optimise the fabulous location. This area is heated when nights get chilly.
- Two en-suited bedrooms (King & Queen sized beds) bookend the east facing house; between them the living areas and decks share views of the rain forest, ocean and the expanse of the Gold Coast. Both bedrooms are air conditioned.
- Main bedroom, has a glass walkway to en-suite bathroom with spa bath, looking out over the fabulous view.
- High thread count sheets and luxury cotton towels are supplied.
- A fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, etc., with an adjoining walk-in pantry.
- Warm up to a cosy pot-belly fireplace.
- A complimentary assortment of tea bags and multiple coffee makers as well as coffee are available for you to enjoy.
- Starter supplies of dishwasher tablets, garbage bags and paper towels are also included.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge & all bedrooms.